We specialise in ...
- Brand Development
- Content Marketing
- Digital Improvement
- Digital Strategy
- Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Entertainment Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Mobile Marketing
- Public Relations
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Strategy and Research
- Web Design and Development
The Concours d’Elegance of America
- Among the top Concours events in America and America’s longest running Concours
- 38th Annual premier social gathering in Michigan
- North American and International Guests gather to view a world-class display of collector cars
- A special event attracting a diverse audience of car lovers, families, media and first time attendees
The Concours d’Elegance of America is the perfect platform to showcase the history of the automobile and acknowledge automotive heritage.
- Position Concours d’Elegance of America as the top concours event in America on the same level as the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance and Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance through strategic partnerships and positioning
- Increase visibility and standing as one of Michigan’s key automotive events through awareness tactics and media outreach
- Expand audience reach by creating an engaging atmosphere and using different outreach tactics for each demographic (Traditional and Social)
- Michigan’s “must see” automotive event within the Autopalooza auto tourism experiences
- Maintain a world-class field with a unique collection of vehicles
- Build momentum of RM Sotheby’s annual collector car auction
- Continue to grow Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation involvement and partnership
Focus on different aspects of the Concours d’Elegance of America event in order to meet all objectives and communicate each key message.
Pre-event communications will focus on increasing awareness and building excitement. Topics will included: returning partners, important collectors, RM Sotheby’s auction, special classes / cars and the JDRF charity.
Post-event communication will function as an event recap and include highlights, results and images.
Record media attendance at pre-event press conference
130+ credentialed media attended the Concours d’Elegance
Major sponsors featured in day-of TV coverage
All major news outlets and local TV affiliates covered the event
“Your team did fine work for us. The opportunities they teed up for us yesterday were great” Doug Clark - Hargety's Vice President of Marketing